Sunday, August 31, 2014

Different things this week

I know I have bragged about my view outside of my office before.  The waterfront, Tall Ships, the Queen of Denmark's royal yacht.  All of which I have seen just looking out of my window.

Well, this week was no exception.  I happened to look outside and this is what I saw.


A model on a fashion shoot!


I was wondering what was going on.  My good friend Ann Høck (in the green sweater) knew the crew and brought me out to meet them. It was a catalog shoot for a local company.





The things I see looking out my window!

When I got home that evening, I locked my bicycle in the rack and walked past the statue of the "Steadfast Tin Soldier" just outside of the apartment as I always do.  And this is what I saw.


A group of women had knitted an "outfit" for the soldier!  I'm not sure what the reason was, but there were many photos taken of the statue this week!

And finally, there was a Film Festival this week in Odense.  There were many short films shown in venues all over the city.  I attended one outside.  A big band played while short film clips were shown on a screen behind the band.







And of course they served beer!



There were GIANT beach chairs to sit in and watch the movie.


It looked like EVERYONE in Odense rode their bicycle to the event


Including me

Never a dull moment in Odense.


No comments:

Post a Comment