Sunday, June 29, 2014

Thomas B. Thrigesgade

Thomas B. Thirigesgade is a main road through Odense.  It was built in 1970.  It runs right in front of my apartment.  Lots of traffic.  For the past several years, the city of Odense has wanted to make this area more pedestrian.  Walking areas, shops, bicycles.

Well, this weekend, the city of Odense closed the highway.  There was an enormous celebration, antique cars, food, dance, beer, and lots of people!!!

I think the best way to show what went on is to just show you the photos I took.  What an incredible weekend.





Car show!







Dancing!



Bowling



Racing!



And people, lots of people!!!




There were Beautiful girls with backpacks of coffee!!!



And I found a Miata that looks like Lois, my Miata back in the States!


A very nice weekend!
I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment