Saturday, January 11, 2014

My birthday. 11 January. 58 years old. And I spent it in Denmark! For the next two years, my wife Mary and I will be living in Odense, Denmark. A new direction in my career and life, but a good one!

My oldest son Lars recommended that I start a blog to talk about my travels, post photos, and document my thoughts for the next two years.

I have never some this before, I am sure some of this will be rambling until I find my rhythm!

I hope I don't bore anyone with this.  I will try not to.

It's late.  I started my blog.  Tomorrow I am planning on exploring Odense for the first time.  Let's see how this goes.



2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to feel like a tag along on your adventures! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete