Monday, January 13, 2014

Denmark has Star Trek doors!!


Mary and I went to dinner tonight at "Jensen's Bofhus".  We had a nice meal, steak and grilled vegetables.  I now know the Danish word for "Keg" is the English word "large".  I know this because I ordered a large beer and two guys had to carry it to the table. (Only a slight exaggeration).  As we are eating our meal, Mary said to me "Turn around and watch the waitress as she goes to the kitchen".  I turned around to watch the waitress quickly walk to the door, never hesitating, and at the last second the door slid open!  She never broke stride.  I wanted to ask her if anyone had broken their nose during a power outage, but I refrained.

I am now on the lookout for the Danish restaurant that beems the meal to your table.



No comments:

Post a Comment