Thursday, January 23, 2014

From our Windows

These are photos I took looking out of the windows of our apartment on one of the "Sunny" days we had last week.  Rare these days!

Mary and I have beautiful views from our apartment.  I want to start capturing them here.

These are of the rooftops surrounding us.  (The church steeple in the first one is St. Albani's, one block over).

I will add to the "collection" in the coming months.

The last photo I had to include!  We live on the third floor.  A spiral staircase up all three floors.  38 steps.  Mary counted them.

Out for a walk, off to work, grocery shopping, out to eat, check the mail, go to the bank.

38 steps down, 38 steps up.

There are times I appreciate the fine work done by the Otis elevator company.








2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there are 38 stairs up and 38 stairs down. Promise Honest!!

    ReplyDelete