Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Photo Diary 14 October 2014

I'm going to try something new starting today.

Besides my weekly posting on Sunday, I'm going to take a photo everyday and post it, with a description.

I'm not sure how this will work, but it sounds like a good idea to me.

"Sounds like a good idea to me" is usually how I get into trouble.


OMT has a Chef that prepares our lunch everyday.  Chef Jan and his assistant Ann are amazing.  Each day we have a selection of breads, cold cuts, cheeses, vegetables, a main entre (salmon, beef, chicken, pork, trout........) And usually three types of salad.  Today's photo is of a wonderful salad they prepared.

Three different kinds of lettuce, red onions, cucumbers, miniature corn, snow peas, green and red cherry tomatoes, green and black olives, and grapes.  And that was just one of the salads.

No comments:

Post a Comment